Since March 2020, our school parents and children have responded flexibly to the challenges faced during the Covid-19 pandemic. As a school, we would like all our families to feel supported in creating a positive learning environment at home, should a child or class bubble need to isolate or as a result of a whole school closure. We know that it is a difficult time for parents/carers and Moorfield Primary school has responded to this with a strong and proactive commitment to providing remote education, accessible for all children in challenging and uncertain circumstances.
Welcome to the Home Learning section of our website, please find below some resources that you may find useful whilst your child is at home. Click on your child’s year group to find links specific to your child’s age.
- Current Lockdown - Remote Learning Policy Jan 2021
- Current Lockdown - Letter to parent re Accelerated Reading remote Learning Feb 2021
- Current Lockdown - TEAMS set up instructions for parents Jan 2021
- Remote Learning - TEAMS Risk Assessment Jan 2021
- Current Lockdown - Letter to parents re remote learning Jan 2021
- Captain Tom Moore
- COVID19 Time Capsule Sheets
- Wellbeing Guide
- Home learning - computing goals
- Film Quiz
- Sensory Resources