At Moorfield Primary School we encourage parents to play a full and active role in supporting the broader education of their children. You will find most of the information that you will require contained within this specially designed website.
We recognise parents as the first and most important educator of their children. By seeking to develop strong and purposeful relationships with you we know that this will stand your child in good stead as they move through our school. A core purpose of ours is to ensure that all children at secure at each stage of their learning journey, ready to take the transitional steps to the next phase. By taking an active role in the life of the school you can demonstrate to your child how much you value learning and their schooling.
Values and Ethos
Building bright futures together
A learning community that develops exceptional people.
- Integrity: always doing the right thing for no reward even when nobody is watching.
- Respect: valuing and recognising the uniqueness of self and others.
- Perseverance: having the courage and drive to overcome problems and fulfill your ambitions.
- Consideration: caring and feeling responsible for the success and concerns of others.
- Curiosity: showing an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature to learn more.
There are lots of activities going on in Halton over the May half term holidays to keep your children entertained!